Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Alabama Snow!

Despite my pleas for her to hold on, Jordan was TOO anxious to blast me with snow balls. It was so much fun playing with her!









Bella DID NOT like the snow. She hid her face when the snow hit it and cried because her little hands were cold (she wouldn't keep her mittens on). Sorry there are no pictures of her to share. I only have her crying!





















Here are a few pictures from our snow that we got Sunday morning. I will say that Saturday at 1:00p.m. it was 71 degrees. By Sunday morning, this is what our house looked like.

As you probably know, we don't see snow very often, so it is a real treat when we do. So, bear with me as I show off what snow looks like on our trees... and our kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment